YHEC and Quantics: Our experience
We have conducted indirect and mixed treatment comparisons in many clinical specialties including breast cancer, obesity treatments, eye diseases, epilepsy and digestive disease.
Many of our analyses have supported the production of NICE submissions.
Whenever possible, we publish the network meta-analyses on which we have collaborated:
- Malcolm WA, Hodgson R, Glanville J, Barata T, Fleetwood K. Indirect Treatment Comparison of Interventions for Neovascular (Wet) Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD). ISPOR 2015.
- Bachelot T, McCool R, Duffy S, Glanville J, Varley D, Fleetwood K, Zhang J, Jerusalem G. Comparative efficacy of everolimus plus exemestane versus fulvestrant for hormone-receptor-positive advanced breast cancer following progression/recurrence after endocrine therapy: a network meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bachelot T, Jerusalem G, Cikalo M, McCool R, King S, Duffy S, et al. Comparative efficacy of everolimus versus fulvestrant for hormone-receptor–positive (HR+) advanced breast cancer (ABC) following progression/recurrence after first-line treatment: A network meta-analysis. J Clin Oncol. 2013;31(Suppl):e11602.(Published in conjunction with the 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting).
- Chandiwana D, Vieira J, Bains M, Heaton V, Zhang J, Glanville J, McCool R, Fleetwood K. An indirect treatment comparison of the efficacy of Everolimus (Afinitor®) and Fulvestrant for the treatment of hormone receptor positive (HR+) HER2 negative (HER2-) advanced or metastatic breast cancer. ISPOR Poster 2013.
- Martyn-St.James M, Glanville J, McCool R, Duffy S, Cooper J, Hugel P, Lane P W. The efficacy and safety of retigabine and other adjunctive treatments for refractory partial epilepsy a systematic review and indirect comparison. Seizure 2012; 21(9):665-678.
YHEC has been providing consultancy and research in health economics for the NHS, pharmaceutical and health care industries since 1986 and evidence synthesis since the 1990s. Quantics has been providing statistical consultancy services to the same sectors since 2002.
How we work
From your point of view, the YHEC/Quantics collaboration will provide you with a seamless experience.
When you contact us we will respond by phone, to talk through your requirements. Depending on your needs we will then offer you a proposal which incorporates the required expertise to achieve your task.